Insurance Counsel, Leading Global Insurance firm
|Job Title:||Insurance Counsel, Leading Global Insurance firm|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Mudita Valakati|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 10:21|
Our client, a leading international Insurance group, is seeking an experienced Counsel to be an integral part of their legal team and assist in supporting their busy Hong Kong and Macau insurance operations. Supporting the General Counsel and managing a small team, you will be responsible for providing advice and solutions on legal matters relating to the Company's Insurance business and operations in Hong Kong and Macau, including all insurance products and agency management, managing external lawyers on litigation matters, drafting, reviewing and commenting commercial contracts and agreements; advise on the effectiveness of risk management processes and controls.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Minimum 8 years' PQE - top law firm training and ideally in-house insurance experience
- Insurance products experience either life or General Insurance experience will be considered.
- High degree of proficiency in the English and Chinese languages
- Able to work independently and also manage a team
- Being customer centric while protecting the Company's interests
Interested candidates should contact Laurence Munoz at firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Legal Counsel, Leading Global Crypto Platform
Assistant Manager, Compliance, Insurance
Head of Finance APAC, Insurance
Regional Legal Counsel, Commercial In-house Opportunity, HK
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Regulatory Compliance, Global Bank