Instructional Designer, Shanghai
|Job Title:||Instructional Designer, Shanghai|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 16:28|
As a member of the Global Training team, the Instructional Designer will develop state-of-the-art web based training material for both internal and external audiences. The individual be involved at every step of the process: assessment, ideation, development, review, translation management, delivery, and evaluation.
The Instructional Designer will be a member of a highly functioning, fast-moving team of trainers and developers who are based all around the world, so it's imperative to be skilled in not only content development, but project management, process improvement, and platform maintenance in order to continuously improve the experience for learners across the globe.
- Develop product and sales skills content that will be used by internal salespeople and external resellers, on both desktop and mobile platforms
- Collaborate with content developers, training managers, and subject matter experts to analyze and assess all learning needs
- Design game-based activities that support learning objectives
- Develop courses with gamification elements to drive user engagement and enhance learning
- Adapt official product-launch documentation to learner-centric formats
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's