Institutional Sales Manager, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Institutional Sales Manager, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 11:09|
Role and responsibilities
- Promote firm's institutional investment capabilities, and sell its investment solutions, to institutional clients in South East Asia, taking individual ownership of, and accountability for, sales pipeline and pipeline opportunities.
- Define and implement sales plans and work toward sales targets.
- Maintain and deepen business relationships with strategic clients and prospects.
- Maintain and deepen market presence and franchise recognition.
- Provide high levels of service and support to mandated clients.
- Partner closely with key related functions including investment desks, product specialists, finance, business management, compliance, legal, operations and product development.
- Comply strictly with regulation and regulatory licensing requirements and with the firm's codes, policies and procedures.
Experience / Knowledge Qualifications and Skills
- Track record of institutional sales in asset management.
- Experience selling private market and liquid alternative investment strategies in addition to traditional investment strategies.
- Self-starter, driven, comfortable with ownership and accountability.
- Numerate, comfortable working with numbers, credible discussing numerical subject matter.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investment Strategist (Multi-Asset), Global Asset Management
Client Onboarding, Asset Management Firm
VP/Director, Business Intelligence, Asset Management
Operational Risk Analyst, Global Asset Manager
Junior Client Reporting Executive, Regional Asset Management