Institutional Equity Sales Director, Leading Securities firm
|Job Title:||Institutional Equity Sales Director, Leading Securities firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 10:42|
Rare opportunity for a seasonal equity sales person with regional institutional client contact to help build a business. The successful candidate will be responsible for building up the institutional clientele within the firm, contributing to the bottom-line of the firm through the accomplishment of team's profit and growth targets. Building and managing the relationships with new and existing institutional customers through superior customer service and an eye for improving the infrastructure of their business to enable growth.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 10 -15 years of relevant experience as an equity sales person ideally from an international bank and has a strong track record in servicing institutional clients around the region, including but not limited to Singapore.
- Recognised university degree or polytechnic diploma in any discipline.
- Possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A).
- Confident and high energy level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You should have strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AVP/VP, Equity Derivatives Trader, Global Bank
AVP/VP, ALM, Leading Financial Institution
AVP/VP, Treasury Risk & Control, Leading Financial Institution
1-year Contract, Business Analyst (Exotic Products), Banking