Indirect Procurement Manager (Consumer Goods)
|Job Title:||Indirect Procurement Manager (Consumer Goods)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2021 15:07|
Our client is a globally recognized Consumer Goods MNC. They are market leaders in the development and innovative management of a variety of products & integrated supply chain and procurement best practices. The company has a reputable market position in developing high quality consumer management capabilities, and takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and strategic procurement management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as an experienced Indirect Procurement Manager (Consumer Goods). He/she will be part of the Singapore Leadership team and a Subject Matter Expert in terms of ensuring optimized customer service and external supplier management standards, to ensure workable sourcing and category pricing strategies for a highly scalable business growth to support the business's strategic plans ahead.
Reporting to Regional Procurement Director, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Lead and ensure optimal spend across all related indirect categories such as Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Recruitment, Legal, including that of CAPEX categories such as facilities, real estate, office supplies where required
- Identify opportunities and drive continuous cost savings to optimize overall indirect category spend
- Partner closely with regional Procurement team and cross-functional business leaders to spearhead feasible supplier consolidation where applicable, to streamline indirect category management
- Lead and make efficient Procure-to-Pay process for Singapore market, including that of properly qualifying suppliers' performance to ensure up-to-date Procurement systems and methodology in place
- Ensure maximum supplier collaboration and leverage on existing excellent business relationships to improve supplier pricing to enable optimal market competitiveness
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Category and Sourcing Management role in a complex Retail and Consumer Goods Management environment
- Proven track record in Indirect Procurement and strategic sourcing skills, with acquired solution-oriented mind set to deal with complex range of fast moving and related consumer products
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to relay and/or drive process improvements to important senior stakeholders
- Good change management skills to identify and streamline existing operational processes in line with business growth and joint ventures
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's