Implementation Manager/Sr. Manager, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Implementation Manager/Sr. Manager, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 17:23|
A leading global asset management is looking to hire Sr Manager/ Manager Implementation & Planning to work on global initiatives. You will be responsible for the following
- Independently develop relationships with stakeholders to understand strategic goals, analyse solutions and coordinate required resourcing to ensure goals can be achieved within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Formally engage with global change management teams to initiate projects, represent priority and provide on-going support during implementation phase.
- Learn and understand key investment processes, support functions & regulatory frameworks to represent investment management team interests in forums and projects.
- Conduct detailed analysis on operating models, processes, systems, documents and data integrations to provide both tactical and strategic improvement recommendations.
- Champion communication & collaboration across functions, asset classes and geographies.
Bachelor with 5+ years of relevant experience as a business analyst, project manager or consultant with financial institutions or big 4 consultancies (FS clients) Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
VP FP&A, Global Asset Management
Finance Manager (8 months), Global Asset Management
Associate Investment Support, Global Asset Management
Asia Equities Client Portfolio Manager, Global Asset Manager
Investment Analyst, Global Asset Manager