Human Resources Manager, Asia, Investment Management
|Job Title:||Human Resources Manager, Asia, Investment Management|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 11:50|
Working as part of a small team covering APAC key responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with designated client groups and acting as a key point of contact for employees of all levels.
- Counselling managers on employee related issues e.g. performance management, talent management, retention strategies, succession planning, flexible work requests, absence management, maternity, etc.
- Providing managers with employment law guidance
- Effectively partnering with the specialist teams (C&B, L&TD) as appropriate
- Working with the C&B team in the preparation and delivery of the annual Compensation Review
- Ensure all administration and payroll processes are adhered to by working through outsourced partners
- Working with the Learning and Development team and outsourced partners to deliver L&TD activities on both a structured and ad hoc basis.
- Supporting and facilitating the recruitment process
- Providing interviewing expertise and using psychometric tools to reinforce hiring decisions
- Delivering on ad-hoc project work as required, both within the business and the HR team
Essential knowledge / experience:
- Strong and relevant HR experience in key responsibility areas i.e. Business Partner, Employee Relations etc.
- Good understanding of Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia employment law
- Experience in the Investment Management industry is preferable.
- Ability to face ambiguity and change with a positive outlook
- Ability to be operational and strategic at the same time
- Proven ability to apply judgement and decision making in new situations
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's