HUMAN CAPITAL BUSINESS PARTNER
|Job Title:||HUMAN CAPITAL BUSINESS PARTNER|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 15:14|
- Lead and direct all HC deliverables and initiatives that align with business strategies.
- Partner with the business on their people strategies and priorities including all aspects of the employment lifecycle including but not limited to; employee relations, recruitment, onboarding & retention, compensation & benefits, mobility, training and employee exits
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HC policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Manages international employees with expatriate assignments and related HC matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Responsible for all HC operations; Payroll governance, employee benefits administration and co-ordination.
- Support Global initiatives as required
- Contribute to further process enhancement and automation in local offices Identify and implement projects as applicable for non-US offices
- 7+ years HR experience within Financial or Professional services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Chinese Mandarin skills are required) Passionate about Human Capital
- Working knowledge of multiple human capital disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and local employment laws.
- Proven success in a Business Partner, generalist role
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Hands-on experience of employee relations, including disciplinary actions, performance management, terminations and re-organizations
- Previous experience of HRIS, preferably Workday
- Credible, with presence and impact
- High client service orientation
- High degree of flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Energetic, well-organized, tactful, assertive and persuasive
- Attention to detail
- Business maturity is necessary to interface at a senior level within the organization
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- 3 years Investment Banking or Asset Management Experience Experience of a US multi-national
- Experience of a matrix-management organization Management of others
- Project management experience
- Use of Workday system
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Executive Researcher, Human Resources Division
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Investment Management
HR Director, Singapore, Tech Start-up
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Singapore, Gaming