HRBP, Healthcare MNC
|Job Title:||HRBP, Healthcare MNC|
|Contact Name:||Phua Shyan-Hwei|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 10:19|
My client is a prominent medical technology and services provider with a global footprint. This is an challenging and highly impactful role which is suited for a mid-level HR professional who is looking to apply his/her experience in a fast-paced and fluid work environment.
Reporting to the Head of HR, Singapore, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Provide primary and proactive HR support by delivering HR expertise and services to optimize business strategy and establish strong working relationships with the business through a partner-focused approach
- Working with line managers to support the development, performance management, talent management and succession planning of the employees within the assigned group
- Resolve employee relations issues using sound judgement and a solution oriented approach
- Collaborate effectively with internal HR colleagues to support the development and roll-out of processes, policies and programmes
- Ensure knowledge and application of employment law is up to date and that changes are communicated in policies or processes
- Lead in the recruitment of clinical and operational staff.
- Support and participate in annual salary review and budget planning on personnel cost projection, headcount planning and training requirement
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- At least 5-8years in Human Resources of which 3 years will be in HRBP function
- Good knowledge of Workday and proficiency in MS office
- Professional oral and written English
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Accurate, analytical, proactive, committed and strong sense in keeping confidentiality
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.