HRBP, Healthcare Company
|Job Title:||HRBP, Healthcare Company|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Merrigan|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 12:26|
Our client is a British healthcare company looking for a HR business partner to support several markets in the region for expansion purposes. You will perform professional level Human Resource support for all Divisions. Key functional areas include employee relations, Performance and talent management as well as rolling out of key initiatives. You will participates with others to identify, assess, and implement solutions to HR issues. You will work with team members to create and implement HR programs and participate in the achievement of department objectives.
1. Function as a business partner and generalist in a variety of Human Resources activities, including partnering with the managers to advise, plan, implement and measure HR activities.
2. Manage the full scope of HR processes and it is effective implementation within the countries in scope. Leverage best practices and continuously work towards improved effectiveness in all HR processes thru continuous engagement with employees and Managers.
3. Enable a Performance culture by leading the Performance and Talent Management agenda within the country. Coach and Enable managers to effectively use all performance enhancement tools. Champion the key Development processes like Performance Management/Onboarding/ Training, Employee Engagement, etc.
4. Manage Employee relations including statutory compliances, considering legal actions and mitigating associated risks.
5. Facilitate all Compensation and benefits processes. Partner with line managers on workforce planning and staffing activities in line with business requirements
6. Provide HR support and leadership to in- country teams and continue to support the delivery of the HR Strategy in line with business strategy
7.Drive various engagement and HR best practice activities across functions.
8. Anchor new initiatives in HR when planned and rolled out
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CHO of a Well-known Educational Company
HR Business Partner, China for a start-up Technology company
Head of Talent Acquisition - GC for Retailing company
HR Director, Manufacturing
Senior Manager, HR Operations - SEA