HR Project Manager, Asia
|Job Title:||HR Project Manager, Asia|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 17:23|
This is a highly visible position that driver HR operation standardization and keep compliance in HR function for entire group. This position manages and oversee the all business HR activities for all sites. This position reports to Asia Corporate Human Resources Director.
- As a project leader to establish and review regional/whole group HR policies and procedures, such as employee handbook, recruiting, contract management, learning, development, performance appraisal, employee relationship, etc.
- Coordinate with other corporate functions leaders in planning and implement HR policies and procedures.
- As HR BP role for corporate team and responsible for recruiting of corporate positions.
- Liaison to internal control team and lead HR self-audit activities:
- Ensure current compliance and controls Framework is operating effectively in HR department
- Oversee HR risks management & Identify control enhancement initiatives and monitor implementation
- Oversee site Business HR leaders to provide leadership on HR daily management.
- Interacts with external consultants and government agencies.
- Familiar with HR related laws and regulations in China, the southeast region is plus
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skill
- Proven ability to coach people and train them to deliver strong, high impact messages (oral and written)
- Fluent in English Logical thinking
- Excellent command of MS Office
Education or Formal Training
- Bachelor degree and preferred in BA, HR or economics and finance.
- At least 10 years HR functional experience and 5 years on HR manager role in MNC.
Materials and Equipment Used
- PC, copy machine, scanner, printer, etc.
Working Environment/ Physical Activities
- Office environment
- Travel is required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's