HR Program Manager, Pharmaceutical
|Job Title:||HR Program Manager, Pharmaceutical|
|Contact Name:||Hazel Kok|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 08:51|
The HR Program Manager role supports the Asia HR Head and will get involved in all HR Projects, Communications and HR Operation initiatives across the region and work in close collaboration with the Country HR leaders. This position is required to provide strategic support, advice and handle projects to provide innovative solutions and suggestions to related HR operations.
- Drive Operation Excellence by working collaboratively with HR stakeholders on HR function expenses and supporting all HR reports and keeping to KPIs
- Carry out clear communications and deployment on strategic HR communications
- Carry out projects by supporting and leading specific HR Transformation project and interventions
- Min 5-6 years of working in large Multinational company with regional exposure
- Consulting background is preferred
- Strong project management and stakeholders management skills
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's