|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Location:||Jining Shi, Shandong|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 17:07|
- As a member of Plant's leadership team, participate in the development and execution of strategies and initiatives that enable the facility to meet or exceed its business objectives.
- Formulate HR solutions to assist in strategy development and accomplishment.
- Ensure that Company's HR policies and procedures are communicated and administered in a manner that conforms to Company's expectations and requirements.
- Recruit and select high caliber talent (hourly and salaried) that will build the Plant's "bench" for present and future staffing needs.
- Set up and maintain facility human resources files, manual and electronic record keeping systems and review, process and maintain data required for payroll and other HR reporting. Administer and/or coordinate the administration of and communications about benefit, compensation, employee relations, training and development and other programs for salaried and hourly personnel.
- Administer hourly and salaried compensation and benefits programs in accordance with governing design parameters and corporate standards.
- Assist the Managing Director in driving the bench strength planning process so that a ready and able supply of talent is available to meet staffing demands on a timely basis.
- Assist the Managing Director in driving the performance management process so that individual and functional are in alignment with key operating excellence values and objectives
- Formulate, communicate and implement employees relations strategies and processes that enable the realization of key business goals and initiatives. Maintain and update Plant's Employees Handbook to reflect updated and realistic initiatives towards employees code of conduct.
- Fulfill all regulatory requirements including EEO and affirmative action; ensure that the Plant is in compliance with all governing PRC labor and employment-related Regional and Provincial laws and regulations.
- Guide the development and achievement of a training strategy, plan and budget that will enable the Plant's employees to gain and continuously improve the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for a high performance workforce.
- Assist Corporate HR with recruiting, orientation, terms, and miscellaneous government filings.
- Lead, facilitate and/or serve on functional, plant and CI teams and cost savings programs.
KEY BUSINESS SKILLS AND ON-THE-JOB BEHAVIORS
- Using Sound Judgment and Decision Making
- Focusing on the Customer
- Knowing the Business
- Driving for Results
- Investing in People
- Being Innovative
- Acting with Integrity
- Fostering Teamwork
- Creating Ownership
- Fostering Open Communication
- Being Flexible and Adaptive
- Quality and Continual Improvement
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required (HR or business-related field preferred);
- A minimum of five years experiences as a HR generalist is required; additionally, must have demonstrated competence in the employee relations field.
- Must have experience in a progressive manufacturing environment, competent in labor laws and regulations, administration of employee relations policies and systems, training and development systems and processes, implementation and evaluation processes.
- Must have strong management skills to plan, organize, and control a variety of human resources activities, processes and systems.
- Must have experience with team concepts and employee participation; proven success as a team facilitator, team member, and team leader.
- Written and spoken English and Chinese a requirement
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft applications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's