HR leader, Deputy Director, Medical Field
|Job Title:||HR leader, Deputy Director, Medical Field|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2021 02:21|
HR leader (Assistant Director / Deputy Director), Medical Field
In partnership with leaders, you will provide leadership to drive strategies to achieve organisational goals. In your role, you will champion HR digital transformation projects including process improvements, change management in the Hospital and act as a catalyst to propel the workforce towards desired change and growth.
- Provide strong business partnering management in areas such as talent acquisition, talent management, workforce planning, performance management and staff engagement with alignment to the business strategies and contribute to the organisation goals.
- Partner with the senior management and leadership team to create a culture that supports the strategy for organisation growth
- Build effective relationships with all levels of the organisation, providing guidance and coaching on employee relations, performance and development issues
- Identify opportunities and provide solutions to problems and render value add services
- Consult with leaders and managers on increasing leadership, team and organisational effectiveness; provide fair and consistent advice on HR programmes, policies and other HR related items
- Play a critical role in workforce planning and talent succession planning
- Good degree, preferably with a Graduate Diploma in HRM
- More than 10 years of HR managerial experience, preferably in a complex large organisation or MNC
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and demonstrated ability to provide HR solutions in a fast-paced and complex environment. Knowledge of healthcare industry is an advantage
- Effective teamwork and organisational skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and handle diverse issues
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage stakeholders across all levels
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's