HR Director, Singapore, Electronics
|Job Title:||HR Director, Singapore, Electronics|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 13:35|
The HR Director will report to the Group Chief Executive Officer and manage a HR and Administrative team for the Singapore office.
You will provide both strategic and tactical HR support to the CEO and his management team. You will work closely with the business to review, recommend, develop and build HR structure, processes, programs and practices to build a high-performance driven culture and develop talent strategies that clearly reflect the business strategies.
You are also a change manager. You will work closely with the leadership team to develop, implement and execute communication plans regarding key initiatives and changes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with business leadership team to develop a comprehensive people strategy in support of the business and strategic goals.
- Act as a strategic business partner and a trusted advisor, leveraging HR policies to build and sustain a high performance organization. This includes rolling out performance driven compensation programs
- Exhibit strong integrity and loyalty to corporate vision & mission while developing, building and nurturing a performance enhancing corporate culture
- Review, create and implement organization- wide human resources strategies, procedures and processes to build scalable and compliant processes
- Drive all people initiatives and practices including recruitment, talent, leadership development, diversity, performance management, organizational design, compensation and benefits
- Build HR team capabilities, ensuring strong competencies in leadership and organization development, compensation strategy and administration, HR systems and talent management
- Develop and build organisation and leadership competencies needed to achieve business strategy
- Lead the development and implementation of initiatives to source, assess, attract and retain top talent
- Lead and manage the HR aspects of M&A/integration as they arise
To be successful in the role, you should possess the following:
- Be open to the company location which is in the west part of Singapore
- Strategic minded yet hands on, with at least 15 years of relevant and progressive HR experience, including 5 or more years in a leadership capacity
- Manufacturing and regional experience in China and Indonesia will be advantageous
- A proven track record in partnering with business leaders to effectively manage growth and change
- Strong communication, consultative and relationship building skills and ability to work with colleagues at all levels to implement and drive HR strategies and practices
- M&A/integration experience is advantageous
- Team management experience including building and developing HR team capabilities
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Manager, Singapore, Asset Management
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking, 12-18month contract
Rewards Manager, Singapore, Financial Services
HR Business Partner, Financial Services