HR Director - Retail & Design business
|Job Title:||HR Director - Retail & Design business|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Minna Kwok|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 11:15|
Our client, a UK retail and design brand, is currently looking for an experienced HR Director to join their team.
Reporting to the COO, working closely with department heads such as Head of Legal and CFO, you'll be responsible for the following:
- As part of the leadership team, you will be driving cultural changes and enable the workforce where necessary
- Develop and implement HR plans based on business needs
- As a strategic partner of the Senior Management team, you'll help on HR resource planning, device strategy to address employee relation issues and to balance the needs of various departments
- Responsible for general HR operations such as recruitment, induction, performance review etc.
- Direct and manage regional HR teams to ensure effectiveness in HR operations, performance review, compensation & benefits and internal communication
Successful candidates should possess the following:
- 10 plus years working experience in HR field, at least 4 of these should be in a management level capacity
- Exposure in multinational environment and experience working with culturally diverse teams
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and advice on HR strategy
- Strong knowledge in compensation & benefit would be a definite plus
- Excellent command of English is a must. Chinese language is desirable but not necessary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Business Partner, Financial Services
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking, 12-18month contract
HR Manager, Singapore, Asset Management