HR Director, Manufacturing
|Job Title:||HR Director, Manufacturing|
|Contact Name:||Foo Siew Chin|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 09:06|
The HR Director will report to the Chief Executive Officer and manage a HR and Administrative team, responsible for HR for the Group.
You will provide both strategic and tactical HR support to the CEO and his management team. You will work closely with the business to review, recommend, develop and build HR structure, processes, programs and practices to build a high-performance driven culture and develop talent strategies that clearly reflect the business strategies.
You are also a change manager. You will work closely with the leadership team to develop, implement and execute communication plans regarding key initiatives and changes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with business leadership team to develop a comprehensive people strategy in support of the business and strategic goals.
- Act as a strategic business partner and a trusted advisor, leveraging HR policies to build and sustain a high performance organization. This includes rolling out performance driven compensation programs
- Exhibit strong integrity and loyalty to corporate vision & mission while developing, building and nurturing a performance enhancing corporate culture
- Review, create and implement organization- wide human resources strategies, procedures and processes to build scalable and compliant processes
- Drive all people initiatives and practices including recruitment, talent, leadership development, diversity, performance management, organizational design, compensation and benefits
- Guide and support plant locations to develop and align core HR strategy with key business priorities to drive the company brand and employee engagement;
- Build HR team capabilities, ensuring strong competencies in leadership and organization development, compensation strategy and administration, HR systems and talent management
- Develop and build organisation and leadership competencies needed to achieve business strategy
- Lead the development and implementation of initiatives to source, assess, attract and retain top talent
- Lead and manage the HR aspects of M&A integration as they arise
To be successful in the role, you are likely to have the following:
- Be open to the company location which is in the west part of Singapore
- At least 15 years of relevant and progressive HR experience, with 5 or more years in a leadership capacity
- Regional experience in China and Indonesia preferred
- Experience in manufacturing environment is a must
- A proven track record in partnering with business leaders to effectively manage growth and change
- Strong communication, consultative and relationship building skills and ability to work with colleagues at all levels to implement and drive HR strategies and practices
- M&A integration experience is advantageous
- Team management experience including building and developing HR team capabilities
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Director, Singapore, Tech Start-up
The Senior HR Director
Assistant HR Manager
HR Manager, Singapore, Luxury Retail
Regional HR Business Partner, Singapore, Technology