HR Director, APAC, Telecomms
|Job Title:||HR Director, APAC, Telecomms|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2018 11:35|
Based in KL, Malaysia you will report into the Global Head of HR and will work in close partnership with leads across the different business verticals and country managers in APAC. The key objective for this role is to manage end to end strategy, planning and execution of HR processes within the region. It is vital to have successful operational experience within progressive matrix environment.
Our client, a global MNC, is seeking an individual who is driven by internal passion for excellence, has the dynamism and the grit to work in a fast paced environment. Proven track record of working across different countries and having a global mindset will be essential
- Engaging the leadership team regionally on a strategic level whilst retaining the oversight role on HR operational matters.
- Facilitate effective people strategy development discussions with leaders and help them identify organisational issues/opportunities and set plans for their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Working with the regional and Global HR team on talent management strategy and the annual performance review process.
- Support, communicate and advise management on their talent development initiatives.
- Supporting performance appraisals, training and feedback across the region in line with regional/global HR standards.
- Drive best practice and act as counsel to management on all issues of employee relations.
- Build and foster a culture of employee engagement that is consistent with the company's culture and values.
- Review and develop HR policies to ensure they are current and aligned with the business and employee needs.
- Work with various government agencies to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations while protecting the company's best interests.
To qualify for this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management/business management or equivalent
- 15 years' HR experience, with the last five years in a senior management position leading a team of HR professionals
- Stable track record in establishing HR strategies in an organisation
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
- Excellent project management skills with good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to partner with senior management
- Highly-driven with an ability to adapt to a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of APAC employment laws and government regulations
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Director (Retail/FMCG)
Senior HR Business Partner, Asia, High Growth Technology
Senior Manager HR, Manufacturing
VP, Employee Relations, Global Investment Bank
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
bonus + benefits
Recruitment Advisor, Top-Tier International School
Hong Kong, Hong Kong