HR Director APAC, Singapore, Hospitality
|Job Title:||HR Director APAC, Singapore, Hospitality|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 15:45|
This is a rare opportunity to join a globally renowned brand in the hospitality space going through some exciting changes across the region. If you're a strategic HR thought partner with the business, coupled with a down to earth style, this could be a great opportunity for impact.
- Partnering with the APAC senior leadership team during a time of large-scale change and transformation
- Leading on organisational design and change programmes, ensuring the business is highly successful in its newly shaped format
- Coaching and guiding the senior leaders and management to best work with their teams for future success
- Leading the HR team across APAC to ensure each country's nuances are not only understood but embraced. This is both for the brand's internal culture, and how this filters through to the end consumer
- Being strategic, with the ability to roll sleeves up, and be down in the operations when necessary
- Significant (c.15years) experience in an HR Generalist capacity, with strong expertise built across the APAC region. This will be for both emerging and mature markets.
- Success leading HR and the business through change including organisation design, development, leadership coaching, talent management etc.
- Time spent in a forward-thinking hospitality or consumer brand, where the customer is at the heart of the business strategy, would be highly advantageous
- A forward-thinking, strategic approach coupled with a humble, grounded mindset where you can engage with senior stakeholders and the wider teams equally
- A sociable, inquisitive personality, with a high EQ
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's