HR Consultants, Management Consulting
|Job Title:||HR Consultants, Management Consulting|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 14:17|
Working as part of a successful brand your key responsibilties include:
- Develop profitable business through effective client relationship building, account management and collaborative working with colleagues across the the firm.
- Manage and expand relationships, including beyond technical buyers to business leaders, to increase opportunities and further impact clients' business success.
- Develop hypotheses about client business issues based on sound analysis plus client, sector and industry know how. Leverage insights to define, recommend and /or cocreate strategic innovative solutions for clients.
- Lead the delivery of complex projects ensuring client satisfaction, effective project management, good communication and collaboration between colleagues.
- Manage client expectations and ensure project members are sufficiently enabled to meet client expectations.
- Support relationship development with large key clients as part of an account team.
- Lead proposal writing and shaping of opportunities for complex/medium sized clients.
- View business issues from multiple expertise angles and leverage the firm's expertise to offer solutions that integrate across the business.
- Deliver high quality work as an expertise lead that meets or exceeds client expectations.
Successful candiates will have a relevant higher (Master's or Doctorate) degree plus considerable (10+ years) relevant work experience in a consultancy and/or a HR function in progressively larger and more complex/high impact situations. Alternatively, significant work experience (10+ years) in a top tier professional services firm.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Director, Singapore, Investments Start-Up
Human Resources Manager, Singapore, Manufacturing
Recruitment Operations Manager, APAC, RPO
Regional Recruitment Lead- Singapore, Financial Services
Talent & Culture Director, Singapore, Professional Services