HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2020 12:52|
This is an opportunity for a high potential HR Business Partner to join a well regarded, international financial services organisation at a time of exciting growth and transformation for them. Through transformation, HR is being taken to the next level and they're looking for a truly proactive HRBP to join the journey.
- Being a core part of the transformation, taking HR to the next level within the organisation
- Establishing excellence in HR with the desire to constantly find efficiencies, improve and innovate
- Taking a strategic approach with the ability to contribute to and build a highly engaged workforce and top culture
- Working closely with the wider HR team to deliver best in class solutions to your customer base
- Being proactive and autonomous with the ability to spark ideas and take them through to delivery and evaluation
- Building strong relationships with the wider HR team and your stakeholders of all levels
- You'll have strong HR expertise across all areas including HR Systems, Reward & Benefits, Talent Management, Employee Relations, MOM working practices, etc.
- You'll be comfortable working fairly operationally in the here and now, with the potential to transition through to a more pure-play HRBP as the transformation takes place
- You'll have the analytical skills, agility and strategic mindset to see areas of improvement and take ideas from conception through to execution and evaluation
- You'll be someone capable of deep diving within HR, challenging in the right way to ensure continued excellence
- You will be a big team player but also able to stand on your own two feet, leading conversations from the front and taking responsibility when you're highly autonomous
- Previous experience in financial services and/or consulting would be advantageous
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's