HR Business Partner, 12 month contract, Financial Services
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner, 12 month contract, Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 16:23|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a top Financial Services organisation, partnering with one of the most key client groups this organisation has. Reporting into the Head of HR, you'll have true influence to shape the direction from a HR perspective.
- Responsible for developing the HR strategy for the regional functions based on their business requirements ensuring it is linked to the overall HR Strategy and plans.
- As the functions are undergoing an exciting transformation phase, the candidate will also need to partner the business to work through change initiatives and experience in change management work will be a bonus
- Demonstrating strong commercial awareness and stakeholder relationship management, identify critical business issues and anticipate the people management interventions required to address them.
- Act as the conduit for global HRBPs and the local HRBPs and ensure the relevant business information for the Infrastructure functions are cascaded on a timely basis, leading through to smooth execution.
- Provide thought leadership to the regional infrastructure heads and stakeholders so that the people-related elements are embedded in their business planning and initiatives.
- Supporting implementation of L&D initiatives including leadership development programs
- Support and lead other HR projects or initiatives as required
- Manage the year-end compensation process
- 8-10 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing and handling the end to end of employee life cycle.
- Experience in working in a matrix reporting line environment/ global multi-national company is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and oral) and able to interact well with all levels of personnel (internal and external)
- Must possess initiative and resourcefulness to work and follow through independently with minimal guidance
- Up to date working knowledge of Singapore labour laws, HR policies & best practice
- IT literate especially with MS Excel
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
1-year Contract, Business Analyst (Exotic Products), Banking
Head of HR Shared Services
HR Program Manager, Pharmaceutical
HR Director SEA, Industrial
HR Director, Manufacturing