HR & Administration Manager
|Job Title:||HR & Administration Manager|
|Contact Name:||Shelya Zhou|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 18:17|
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's HR & Administration function and performance to ensure alignment to overall business objectives.
- Cover all aspects of staff, contractors, temps, and campus recruitment, salary, incentive scheme, staff social security and medical scheme, welfare planning, promotion and internal talent assessment. Maintain a professional and ethical image for all staff members within the organization. Oversee appraisal process for improving morale and productivity and set up disciplinary procedures as appropriate. Lead staff compliance case investigations and recommend proper closure action to Management. Manage labor contract terminations and non-renewals, conduct exit interviews and arbitrate complaints.
- Lead office and facility management of close to 45 offices, including daily office administration, office expansion and relocation, business car leasing of 10+ vehicles.
- Manage employee relations and staff welfare activities, including employee handbook review, HR policy and compliance assessment, liaison with labor union, new employee orientation, staff company trip and other morale building activities. Face government agencies as company lead contact to ensure statutory compliance and maintain relationship. Be part of Company Compliance Committee and lead various company policy reviews and revisions to ensure compliance with corporate guideline and local laws. Lead Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities to meet with corporate mission and objectives.
- Perform annual staff satisfaction survey to assess and identify improvement opportunities to motivate and empower employees and reduce staff attrition.
- Manage internal HR management IT system to automate and track key HR activities, such as training, annual leave and staff performance assessment.
- Set up staff training program and activities to educate/enhance staff capabilities in a growing organization. Responsible for advising, coaching and reinforcing manager accountability and ensuring appropriate tools, controls and compliance are in place.
- Manage annual HR budget planning and ensure tight expense control
- Bachelor degree or above
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Able to cross function and culture. Leadership and management agility is a must with excellent adaptability, interpersonal, communication, execution and problem-solving skills in a changing environment. Must demonstrate coaching and people skills to manage beyond HR function to cover entire organization. Position requires strong communication and engagement with President, CFO and Sales GM.
- Excellent command of verbal and written Chinese and Japanese. Knowledge of verbal and written English is a strong plus.
- 10 - 15 years of relevant experience with 5 years or above as a Manager. Senior Manager will be considered with relevant scale and experience. Prior work experience in a multinational or Japanese company is a must.
- Able to work under pressure and be a strong performer. No passive follower mindset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Director, Singapore, Investments Start-Up
Human Resources Manager, Singapore, Manufacturing
Recruitment Operations Manager, APAC, RPO
Regional Recruitment Lead- Singapore, Financial Services
Talent & Culture Director, Singapore, Professional Services