Head of Talent Acquisition, Singapore, Financial Services
|Job Title:||Head of Talent Acquisition, Singapore, Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 11:07|
This is a senior role with a fantastic opportunity to lead Talent Acquisition in Singapore for a top brand in the Financial Services space. The organisation is going through an exciting transformation, both across the business and in Talent Acquisition, where there is a huge opportunity for impact.
- Taking the Talent Acquisition function to the next level within a high-growth environment where the pace is off the charts
- Leading a strong team of recruitment professionals to achieve business goals, and develop their skill sets further to be even more effective in delivering a best-in-class recruitment experience.
- Using data to inform your decisions, ensuring all are grounded commercially
- Ensuring Operational Excellence; from stakeholder experience right through to MOM regulations. This is about building and shaping a top team and process to support the growth and future goals
- Introducing innovative ideas to take recruitment to the next level and constantly being ahead of the game to successfully attract top talent in the market
- Significant experience leading a team of strong Talent Acquisition professionals. You will be 'all in' with your team, be a motivating leader, and take ownership for them. You will be a supportive mentor and lead from the front.
- Experience gained within a complex matrix, global organisation, ideally from Financial Services or Technology
- Expertise in Recruitment Operational Excellence. You will have experience successfully building and shaping the processes for the function
- Top stakeholder management skills, with experience partnering with challenging personalities effectively to drive results
- A creative and entrepreneurial mindset where you're always open to challenging the status quo and doing things differently. These decisions will always be grounded in data, and ideally, you'll have used complex systems before.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, being able to work and engage with employees of all levels
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Operations / COO Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
FINANCIAL DIRECTOR, COMMERCIAL
Regional Financial Analyst, Commodities
Financial Analysis & Valuation, Real Estate Fund