Head of Rewards, Services Industry
|Job Title:||Head of Rewards, Services Industry|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 10:45|
The key purpose of this role is to lead, drive and manage the rewards and benefits in the organisation, for the attraction, motivation and retention of a talented and diverse workforce, through the development and implementation of rewards and benefits policies, practices and programs.
Key responsibilities include:
Develop and implement fair and equitable rewards and benefits policies and practices which are internally equitable and externally calibrated within the boundaries of financial feasibility through the following:
- Establish the alignment of Compensation & Benefits strategies to the HR strategies
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of the annual increment and bonus exercises, as well as any other salary reviews and incentives programs.
- Ensure the relevancy and currency of our client's rewards and benefits policies, structures, and programs through ongoing competitive benchmarking analysis
- Develop and design of target revised programs for specific workgroups
- Lead the selection and appointment of insurance provider and flexible benefits administrator
- Responsible for the delivery of rewards and benefits policies and programs through collaboration with various stakeholders in the organisation
- Manage rewards and benefits related surveys, vendors, benchmarks, and job evaluations
- Provide technical advice to union negotiations on rewards and benefits matters
- Provide rewards and benefits related advice to Departments, HR Business Partners, Shared Services-HR
- Provide secretarial support to the Remuneration Committee
You will have a good degree in human resources or as relevant, from a recognised university, with 8-10 years of experience in compensation and benefits, preferably in large organisations.
You should be:
- Good functional and operational knowledge of HR practices and processes.
- Familiarity with Mercer / Hay benchmarking tools / methodologies
- Sound understanding of employment related legislations / best practices
- Adept in the application of principles to the analysis and interpretation of complex data and systems within the context of the organisation and the larger operating environment.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of L&D, Singapore, Tech Start-Up
Head of Learning & Development, APAC - Global MNC
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Assistant HR Manager
Executive Researcher, Human Resources Division