Head of Regional Business Performance, Banking
|Job Title:||Head of Regional Business Performance, Banking|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 09:18|
Reporting to the Head you will play a vital role in driving the performance of the business through the provision of strategic insights and decision support to the Senior Leadership Team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing forward looking value-added analysis and timely support to Senior Leadership Team on all business performance related matters (financial and non-financial).
- Partnering with the regional countries' Heads, Head of Products and local business finance teams in driving and executing growth strategies across products and channels - from pricing frameworks to investment strategy to strategic cost management initiatives.
- Tracking of the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery and recommend actions needed.
- Provide in-depth analytical and decision support to major investment decisions across key markets.
- As a subject matter expert providing guidance to the country teams on Balance Sheet matters.
- Drive performance and budget accountability through the effective design and use of balanced scorecards.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of senior management presentation decks.
- Provide modelling support in stress test processes, and drive the regional MI simplification agenda, working closely with the business finance teams on streamlining of operations and management reporting with the view to enhance cost transparency and accountability.
- Implement a strong governance and controls framework over all financial and accounting matters
Successful candidates will be:
- Seasoned finance professional in a FP&A leadership capacity, preferably in the financial services sector.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 12 years related working experience.
- Possess strong commercial judgement, professional maturity and results orientation.
- Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong business partnering experience - significant experience of working with senior management team - collaborate, influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's