Head of Recruitment, Singapore, Financial Services
|Job Title:||Head of Recruitment, Singapore, Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||Franki Crosse|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 15:22|
Head of Talent Acquisition, Singapore, Financial Services
This is a senior role with a fantastic opportunity to lead Talent Acquisition in Singapore for a top brand in the Financial Services space. The organisation is going through an exciting transformation, both across the business and in Talent Acquisition, where there is huge opportunity for impact.
- Taking the Talent Acquisition function to the next level within a high-growth environment where pace is off the charts
- Leading a strong team of recruitment professionals to achieve business goals, and develop their skill sets further to be even more effective in delivering a best-in-class recruitment experience.
- Using data to inform your decisions, ensuring all are grounded commercially
- Ensuring Operational Excellence; from stakeholder experience right through to MOM regulations. This is about building and shaping a top team and process to support the growth and future goals
- Introducing innovative ideas to take recruitment to the next level and constantly being ahead of the game to successfully attract top talent in the market
- Significant experience leading a team of strong Talent Acquisition professionals. You will be 'all in' with your team, be a motivating leader, and take ownership for them. You will be a supportive mentor, and lead from the front.
- Experience gained within complex matrix, global organisation, ideally from Financial Services or Technology
- Expertise in Recruitment Operational Excellence. You will have experience successfully building and shaping the processes for the function
- Top stakeholder management skills, with experience partnering with challenging personalities effectively to drive results
- A creative and entrepreneurial mindset where you're always open to challenging the status quo and doing things differently. These decisions will always be grounded in data, and ideally, you'll have used complex systems before.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, being able to work and engage with employees of all levels
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Recruitment Lead- Singapore, Financial Services
Talent & Culture Director, Singapore, Professional Services
Human Resources Manager, Singapore, Manufacturing
HR Director, Singapore, Investments Start-Up
Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services