Head of Operations Change, APAC, Fund Manager
|Job Title:||Head of Operations Change, APAC, Fund Manager|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 08:58|
This role has an Asia Pacific remit to maintain oversight and control of all regional Operations Change initiatives as well as any other non-Operations driven Change that has an impact and/or dependency on Operations globally.
There is a heavy dependency on stakeholder management as there is a need to liaise regularly with senior leaders across the business on both a regional and global basis to keep them informed on the status/progress of all Operations led change initiatives.
This role requires the leadership, management and mentoring of a small but dynamic Operations Change team as well as any programme seconded SMEs.
The scope of Change will cover all functions within Operations ranging from Transaction Operations, Accounting Control, Performance, Funds Services, Reporting, Innovations and Regulatory. The size of Change initiatives ranges from large scale transformational programmes to small scale BAU change.
The role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Global Head of Operations Change.
- Provide strong leadership of the APAC Operations Change team, consisting of Programme Managers, Project Managers and Business Analysts, as well as extended Business SMEs that have been assigned to a programme
- Oversight of a large portfolio of Change covering both regional and global initiatives
- Responsibility for the full Change lifecycle from initiation and design through to implementation
- Ensure that an appropriate level of governance is applied to all Change initiatives
- Undertake regular communication/engagement with a range of senior stakeholders across both the Business and IT
- Maintain strong financial control and governance overall programmes and projects
- Help to define the vision and strategy for the Operations Change team
- Ownership of Programme office artefacts which should be in line with global standards
- Oversight of all key risks, issues and dependencies as well as their corresponding mitigation plans
- Escalation of key issues and risks in a timely manner
- Active engagement and collaboration with other functional teams (both Business and IT) on all Change initiatives to ensure end to end synergy and alignment
- Participation in a range of Global and Regional Governance meetings
- Demonstrable experience of leading both large and small scale Change initiatives
- Good understanding of project management processes and techniques
- Experience of working in a complex and challenging environment. Proven success in navigating global matrix organisations.
- A natural leader with solid experience of managing Change teams including objectives setting, mentoring and appraisals
- Someone who is able to prioritise their workload and work on multiple projects concurrently
- An ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a range of senior stakeholders on a global basis
- Strong Asset Management Operations knowledge (preferred)
- Experience of working in an agile environment (preferred)
- Proficient in English (essential) and Mandarin (preferred), the latter to support business growth in and focus on the China market
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fund Sales Manager, Digital Channels, Global Asset Management
Accountant (12 months Contract), Global Asset Management
RFP Analyst, European Asset Manager
Client Services Manager, Global Asset Manager
Client Services Manager - Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong