Head of Operations, APAC, Investment Management
|Job Title:||Head of Operations, APAC, Investment Management|
|Salary:||+ competitive package|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 09:37|
The role is part of the Global Operations management team that drives and delivers operations strategy globally. The incumbent will work in collaboration with global functional owners to ensure clarity and alignment of strategy across the functional operational teams in APAC.
The APAC Operations and Investment Services teams provide front-to-back operational support to Investment and Distribution functions and their clients, and support transitional activities arising from new client take-on, client departures, portfolio restructuring, new instruments and markets traded by fund managers, and new products developed in the Asia region.
You will drive and oversee initiatives that create streamlining opportunities in the APAC hub as well as work with the CAOs in the various offices in Asia Pacific to identify potential opportunities to increase efficiencies by ensuring that APAC Operations is equipped with the skills, tools, policies and practices, business acumen and technical ability to provide systems, administrative support and controls that enable the business to function competitively and flexibly.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To ensure delivery of Group Ops value proposition across the region
- Lead strategy and delivery of operations across APAC and local teams in relevant markets.
- Provide strategic leadership to ensure that all activities are optimised, effectively balancing quality of service delivery, cost effectiveness and operational risk management.
- Ensure reliable, effective and optimal service delivery balancing service provision, cost and risk of the Operations Hub
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and timely investment accounting records to support the Investment and Distribution activities.
- Actively seek opportunities to create capacity to meet business demands through increasing efficiency and improving operational controls.
- Provide leadership and guidance on implementing new products, projects and operating models
- Provide leadership and management of operational change in partnership with technology.
With relevant experience in Asia working for a global funds manager you will have a minimum of 15 years of experience leading a diverse and growing population.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Talent Acquisition, Singapore, Financial Services
Head of Operations - Hedge Fund
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Data Management (Contract), Asset Management Firm