Head of Operational Risk Management, Banking
|Job Title:||Head of Operational Risk Management, Banking|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2018 13:01|
Managing a decent sized team with focus on our client's Singapore business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a robust Operational Risk Management Framework, Policies and Procedures and work with Senior Management to provide transparency and improve the control framework processes
- Drive and oversee the effective implementation of the corporate-wide operational risk management program including RCSA, KRI and New product approval
- Facilitate outsourcing assessment, insurance management, loss events incident reporting, fraud risk management and control validation
- Direct bank-wide BCM implementation and drive crisis management program
- Manage the development of ORM related initiatives to raise the standards and awareness of operational risk management in the Bank
- Work with the Stakeholders to identify and assess the key risks in their end-to-end processes, design effective process control test steps to mitigate key risks, self-assessments and monitor operational risks
You wull be degree qualified with at least 15 years' relevant working experience in operational risk management, business continuity management or related roles in the banking environment.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AVP, Fixed Income Market Risk
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
AVP/VP, Investment Risk Analyst, Global Asset Management
Manager, Group Risk, Payments
Associate Director, Treasury, Investment Management
Senior Associate, Investment Management