Head of HR, Singapore, Insurance
|Job Title:||Head of HR, Singapore, Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 17:53|
This is a great opportunity to lead HR for the country whilst being part of an international HR community and globally renowned business.
- Being a key member of the country leadership team and partnering directly with the most senior leaders to drive results.
- The creation, roll out and evaluation of top-class HR and employee experience, ensuring it aligns to the business strategy.
- Leading HR in a very lean environment, being hands-on around the whole people piece including policies, procedures, values and culture etc. whilst working with the wider HR services model
- Focusing on diversity & inclusion and talent management, along with other projects. This will be both in-country and with the opportunity to get involved regionally
- Previous experience in an HR Lead role or a senior HRBP capacity in a fast-paced, global organisation
- Experience gained in an environment where HR is truly valued, commercially driven and creative in approach.
- Effective HR partnership skills, with proven experience working with, and developing, senior leaders to drive results.
- Experience managing the day to day effectively whilst having a wider impact from a project standpoint
- A team player with expertise in leading teams and working across the matrix
- Comfort to roll sleeves up and dive in as well as having a strong commercial, strategic approach
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Director APAC, Singapore, Hospitality
HR Business Partner, Singapore, Banking
People Manager, Singapore, Tech Start-Up
Assistant HR Manager, Recruitment, Singapore, Hospitality
Senior Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist, Singapore, Biotech