Head of HR, SG, Private Equity
|Job Title:||Head of HR, SG, Private Equity|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Brailsford|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020 13:57|
Our client is a successful and well regarded private equity firm looking for a Head of Human Resources to support their continued growth. This is a high visibility and hands-on role covering the Singapore business, working closely with all levels of the business.
- Driving strategic HR agendas and managing effective and efficient HR operations.
- Work closely with the Asia Pacific leadership team to define and implement HR strategies to support the firm's business strategy and growth plans.
- Act as a key HR business partner to business leaders across the region
- Work with COE HR specialists providing advice and guidance across areas including performance management, compensation and benefits, talent management, organizational development, workplace culture and employee relations.
- 10+ years Human Resources experience
- Dynamic self-starter with strong EQ, presentation and communication skills.
- Experienced in the full suite of HR generalist functions, both operationally and strategically.
- Have managed teams onshore and offshore.
- Strong exposure to HR within international financial services or professional services firms.
- Prior experience in private equity firms will be advantageous.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Investment Director, Private Equity Firm with China focus
Head of Operations / COO Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Sales Support, Intermediary Business, Global Asset Management
Associate Director, Impact Investing, Global Investment Firm