Head of Finance, Sales Performance, Consumer Financial Services
|Job Title:||Head of Finance, Sales Performance, Consumer Financial Services|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 10:27|
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will play a vital role in driving the performance of the business through the provision of insightful and timely analysis of channel sales performance, and leading in the review, design and implementation of various sales KPI scorecards and remuneration schemes across channels to support the achievement of annual sales targets.
You will administer the quarterly incentive payment cycle and manage the annual sales incentives budget. The jobholder will also be responsible for the implementation of an effective expense governance framework across business units, tracking of cost performance.
Managing a team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with various business units and BP&A finance counterparts in the design of various sales KPI scorecards and remuneration schemes across channels.
- Administering quarterly incentive payment cycle and manage the annual sales incentives budget.
- Developing sales analytics capability to drive value and optimise sales efficiency across channels.
- Track and analyse the sales incentive payout/sales performance and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery, and recommend improvements to uplift sales performance.
- Provide accurate and timely support for sales performance reporting, and ad-hoc MI requests for sales strategic planning / forecast.
- Champion the development of sales MI infrastructure to drive the governance and assurance process over sales data quality and integrity for performance reporting and incentive computation
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 10 years related working experience.
- Broad-based understanding of consumer and wealth management business and product dynamics.
- Possess strong commercial judgement, professional maturity and results orientation.
- Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong business partnering experience - significant experience of working with senior management team - collaborate, influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior HR Manager, Singapore, Financial Services
Head of HR, Hong Kong, Group Role
Financial Controller, Brokerage
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Business Manager / Financial Controller
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong