Head of Enterprise Risk Management - Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Head of Enterprise Risk Management - Asset Manager|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 11:45|
- Maintain a trusted and collaborative relationship with stakeholders to promote engagement in Risk Management activities and to raise the overall level of risk awareness in the whole
- Responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance and management necessary to identify, evaluate mitigate, and monitor group wide Operational, Strategic and Emerging
- Design, implement and maintain Enterprise Risk Management framework that sets out enterprise-level governance, policies and
- Proactively identify, assess, measure, mitigate and report on enterprise risk exposures associated with all key business lines/locations where the firm has business
- Objective: To 'modernise' the Risk, Compliance and Legal function ('RCL').
- Work with the CRO to review and challenge existing RCL policies and business processes in the Risk, Compliance and Legal teams, and 'modernise' the teams to be 'Fit for Future'.
- Assist the CRO on ad hoc risk related initiatives and projects, e.g. ESG initiative, M&A DDs and preparation of the relevant ACR/Risk Reports etc, as and when required.
- Perform risk related deep dives across LBUs and JVs as and when required or appropriate.
- Work with other RCL teams to oversight the asset management JVs from an ERM perspective. Ensure enterprise wide risks are captured and reported accordingly.
- Provide leadership for the ORM team based in Singapore, including managing, train and upskill the team to provide first-class risk management support to the business.
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of ERM related reports to the various governance committees.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of career experience with financial institutions with a global presence
- Experience around business process re-engineering and quality management is highly desired
- Ability to develop excellent internal and external relationships
- Self-motivated, have an inquisitive mindset, able to analyse complex situations and advise the business effectively, and is a proactive and business-minded person
- A good Graduate/ Post- Graduate/Honours degree or in Finance / Mathematics/ Risk Management. CFA is an advantage
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Asset Management Operational Risk VP
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
VP, Head of Investment Services, APAC - Asset Mgmt
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Head of Operations Change, APAC, Fund Manager