Head of E-commerce, global commerce company
|Job Title:||Head of E-commerce, global commerce company|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 13:55|
Responsible for developing, deploying and leading the activation of strategies in E-commerce channel that deliver financial objectives and superior in-store presence for all categories / brands sold in China.
Specifically, the E-commerce Head is responsible for E-commerce channel strategy and tactic development, partnership building with E-tailers, the Joint Business Planning (JBP), trade fund management and the AMPS objectives delivery in stores to achieve the company financial objectives.
- Responsible for developing national E-commerce channel strategies and tactics upon overall Greater China strategy, including:
- Develop E-commerce channel 3 year plan & proposal according to the Company 3 year LRP (long range plan)
- Review different E-tailers profile at yearly basis. Drive China E-tailer customer segmentation
- Responsible for delivering annual and quarterly budget including Profit, NCS (net customer sales) and managing E-commerce channel trade fund within budget and driving efficiency:
- Develop and sell in quarterly then monthly plans as a way of implementing JBP; be able to quickly adapt & tailor corporate plans into customized solutions
- Provide Rolling FCST to Trade Marketing Team upon the aligned quarterly or monthly plans with E-tailers. Explore ways of improving FCST accuracy, esp. E-comm big festivals.
- Responsible for E-commerce channel trade funds management and associated tracking or reporting to ensure the Trade Fund spending within budget
- Drive the Trade Fund + A&P spending efficiency improvement with Sales Analyst help
- Responsible for building and evolving the E-commerce partnership through driving then delivering the Joint Business Planning (JBP) or aligned priorities for E-commerce Festivals like 618 or 11-11, including but not limiting to:
- Lead the trading terms and annual contract negotiation or JBP target & plan alignment
- Work out and drive internal alignment about customer business plans upon channel/category strategies in order to deliver aligned JBP or E-comm Festivals target
- Deliver AMPS objectives for E-tailers
- Be in charge of import business development in China including Home Cleaning & Cat Litter categories through expanding the business in E-commerce platforms as a major focus and then specialty store as well
- Develop import business growth strategy, GTM (go-to-market) tactics in China
- Drive multi-functional alignments to enable implementation of growth strategy & tactics
- Accelerate import business growth on E-commerce platforms by adopting all the E-commerce learning
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's