Head of Corporate Account Management, Singapore, Insurance
|Job Title:||Head of Corporate Account Management, Singapore, Insurance|
|Contact Name:||James Rushworth|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 09:33|
Reporting into senior management you will be responsible for leading a small team of seasoned account managers covering the Singapore corporate market.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of Account Managers with responsibility for ensuring the alignment of activities that support the strategic plan.
- Support leadership in the achievement of the revenue goals for Singapore.
- Develop and implement strategic plan for assigned customers, recognising the customer's unique business challenges and objectives.
- Create and execute overall strategy that provides direction for the enterprise-wide support teams that service the customer.
- Responsible for the financial strategy associated with the customer that includes short-term and long-term strategies to maximise profitability.
- Responsible for relationship development (customer and consultant)
- Delivers renewals and financial accountings, displaying strong financial knowledge base.
- Conducts effective, consultative, relationship-based cross-selling.
- Monitors all financial/profitability/usage targets for Performance Guarantees.
- Ensures proactive analysis of customer's utilisation reports and other key data points to better understand factors driving plan results; create actionable improvements that address specific needs and build a stronger relationship.
- Lead and provides oversight to effective case installation planning, management, and process improvement.
- Lead effort to respond to legal and contract issues.
You will have 12 to 15 years in managing employee benefits program experience in the Singapore insurance sector.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's