Head of Asia Sustainability Strategy, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Head of Asia Sustainability Strategy, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Gin Choo|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 22:29|
The primary objective of the role is to establish and enhance sustainable investment proposition with clients and build credentials across the Asia Pacific. Ultimately this will lead to a growth in AUM in sustainable investment products, longevity in client relationships, and strong brand recognition.
- Being the key specialist for Sustainability/ ESG topics, representing the firm to speak at the industry, client, and other events around the Asia Pacific. Client engagement and training. High travel is required.
- Understand clients' needs across different client segments, markets and regulations; develop sustainability propositions leading to AUM growth
- Collaborate with the sale & marketing team to tie up sustainability partnerships with select tier 1 clients, create a differentiated value proposition and work with different internal team to deliver the total value add
- Enabling APAC countries to build and execute plans around building sustainability-related brand awareness and AUM.
- A leadership role in an industry body relevant to ESG investing.
- Authoring insightful Thought Leadership on relevant topics.
- Collaborating with other strategic capability managers and investment directors on projects.
Required skills and characteristics:
- At least 12 years of relevant investment background - substantial experience in sustainability research/investment would be preferred.
- A strong track record of investment advisory and building client relationships
- Experience in bringing new investment propositions to the market.
- Ability to work with numerous internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills and responsiveness levels.
- Strong writing skills, and evidence of having created compelling content.
- Engaging presenting style and an ability to make complex concepts understandable.
- An ability to think strategically about the team and product development.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Operations / COO Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Sales Support, Intermediary Business, Global Asset Management
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Finance Director, Asset Management
Client Service Manager, Global Fund Manager