Head Board Secretariat, Healthcare Provider
|Job Title:||Head Board Secretariat, Healthcare Provider|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 17:42|
A leading healthcare provider is looking to hire a Head for Board Corporate Secretarial support. This is a new headcount managing a well established team. You will be responsible for the following
- Assist in contractual matters, maintain IP files, due diligence on a project basis.
- Advise and keep Board and Senior Management updated on corporate governance and compliance with all relevant laws, regulatory rules.
- Liaising with Chairman and Chairman's assistant on all board related matters
- Prepare notice, agenda, minutes and assist with scheduling of Board of Directors and Members' meetings.
- Keep track and update all corporate information.
- Advise senior management on internal policies that promote good corporate governance.
- Monitoring compliance activities and preparing compliance report on a quaterly basis to relevant stakeholders.
Prior 10 to 15 years' of experience in corporate secretarial practice. People management and stakeholder management is an important skillset.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's