Greater China Communications Leader
|Job Title:||Greater China Communications Leader|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 18:00|
- Define the communications strategy of Believe in Greater China in order to build and protect the image and the reputation of the company and its brands in the region toward the industry, artists and producers, peers and partners. This will be done in line with the global communications strategy of the group.
- Develop and execute external and internal communication programs that support the business and organizational projects of the company. This will be done in partnership with the local Management, the support functions and the Sales teams.
- Adapt the global and regional Communication strategy, content and programs for Greater China.
- Develop and engage the community of Believe stakeholders by delivering relevant, regular and effective communications in the region.
- Anticipate and manage sensitive situations and crises
- Manage the reporting and analysis of the communication programs
- Manage the Communications budget
- External communications will cover among others:
- Locally relevant corporate communications (position statements, press releases, company presentation & leaflets, M&A communications…)
- Executive Communications activities, including external speaking opportunities, media relations programs…
- Sales related communication activities (coordination of professional/brand building events, organization of Believe events…)
- Employer branding support in partnership with HR/Talent Acquisition
- Coordination of the social media strategy and plans
- Internal communications will cover among other activities:
- Coordination of on-site communications
- Employee town halls organization
- Communication support for CSR activities
- A minimum of 10 years of communications experience and public relations
- A well understanding of local practice across all Greater China regions
- Demonstrable track record of success in PR, communications and social media
- Experience in a fast-growing local or international digital media or entertainment company
- Experience with HR communications and internal communications
- Native Chinese speaker and excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong ownership
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's