GM, General Manager, Tier One Retail Solutions Company
|Job Title:||GM, General Manager, Tier One Retail Solutions Company|
|Location:||Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong|
|Contact Name:||Johannes Tan|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 09:15|
Our client, a top multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Shanghai is seeking for a General Manager (Shenzhen) to manage one of their retail solutions business.
- Fully responsible for the commercial management of the China business with teams spread across their operations in Shanghai and in Shenzhen
- The role will lead a full functional commerical team from sales, marketing and other operational functions.
- The role will report directly to the global head of this business who is based overseas.
- Strategy planning for China
- Formulate and implement both short and long term country strategies to meet regional and corporate goals.
- Achieve growth and profitability targets in China, lead a transformation to solutions-based selling, which means understanding customer's solution requirements to enable offering a products and solutions value proposition that exceeds customers' requirements.
- Monitor the implementation of company sales and other strategies, policies, tactics and plans, pricing structure, promotion events, target accounts, profit targets, resources necessary to achieve the agreed growth goals, by utilizing the outputs of analyses on market intelligence and current and future competitiveness in products/product applications/pricing/services.
- Identify, trigger and monitor the realization of cost saving potentials and synergies through process reengineering in corporation with regional policies and procedures.
- Motivate, lead and monitor the China team to ensure the overall growth and ad hoc targets are achieved.
- Ensure the company's integrity and reputation is always maintained at the highest level.
- Recruit and develop the China team. Monitor staff performance and take ownership in talent development.
- Introduce and implement account management best practices.
- Coordinate the teams to drive external and internal customer satisfaction.
- Must have 12 years and above related business
- Strong command in Mandarin AND English
- Strong track record in achieving company's sales target
- Experienced in managing a P&L and a leading a big team
- MUST have experience and network in servicing RETAIL clients nationwide (e.g. apparel, sports, cosmetics etc)
- Open to candidates coming from IT solutions or lighting industry.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's