Global Supplier Quality Lead (Automotive Manufacturing)
|Job Title:||Global Supplier Quality Lead (Automotive Manufacturing)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2021 21:45|
Our client is a global Specialty Manufacturing business. They are market leaders in their field with customised solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high quality supply chain and quality management capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end operations management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction in Asia and beyond.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as Global Supplier Quality Lead (Automotive Manufacturing). He/she will be the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring effective re-design and stabilisation of Global Supplier Quality Standards to align with global customer expectations and strategies, as a strategic individual contributor.
Reporting to the Global Quality Head, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Subject Matter Expert to ensure effective emphasis on product defect preventive programs in place, so as to enable reduction in variation and waste
- Actively involved in initiating and conducting detailed technical root cause analysis with suppliers concerned to minimise production downtime, and drive prompt corrective actions where required
- Ensure optimal supplier quality capabilities by means of strategic qualification of existing and new direct material suppliers to ensure maximum compliance to Automotive global standards
- Spearhead and introduce required supplier quality improvement strategies to ascertain high quality management and performance
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in managing regional or global Quality Strategies in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences and good understanding of international Supplier Quality regulations
- Proven track record in developing global complex quality framework, specific to the Automotive business and beyond
- Experienced in the IATF16949 standards and conducting VDA.3 process audits etc
- Excellent solution-oriented mind set and to eloquently communicate new strategies to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important global stakeholders
- Good at multi-tasking and comfortable with adherence to tight project timelines
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's