Global Logistics Director (Industrial)
|Job Title:||Global Logistics Director (Industrial)|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 22:48|
Our client is a global Industrial Manufacturing MNC. They are market leaders in the development of high-technology industrial solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high quality and strategic global supply chain and logistics capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring optimized end-to-end supply chain and service operations management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction in Asia Pacific and beyond.
They are currently on an active look out for a suitable candidate as Global Logistics Director. He/she will be the critical point of contact in terms of ensuring optimal distribution and multi-modal transportation activities within Asia, aligned with global strategies. This role will also be looking at spearheading the review and implementation of efficient sales operations processes and strategic logistics supplier management.
Reporting to the Vice President, Supply Chain Management, this position will be focusing on the below:
- Subject Matter Expert to work closely with global commercial and manufacturing leaders to ensure the proper review and implementation of effective logistics and inventory management and solutions
- Build and lead a team of competent warehousing and strategic logistics players to make happen a streamlined end to end logistics workflow whilst adhering to total supply chain pricing competitiveness
- Derive cost-effective mid to long term transportation strategies by means of close collaboration with assigned logistics service providers
- Educate and train internal and external stakeholders to ensure high level of logistics and transportation performance levels globally
- Active involvement in deep-dive analysis of required process improvement initiatives, e.g. alternate sourcing of Asia or global logistics supplier base to cater to a strategic transportation network between manufacturing sites and regional/ country distribution centres
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 10 - 12 years of relevant experience in managing regional Supply Chain & Logistics Operations in a complex manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences and good understanding of international transportation and shipping regulations
- Proven track records in developing Asia and global transportation network
- Excellent solution-oriented mind set and to eloquently communicate new strategies to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good at multi-tasking and comfortable with adherence to tight project timelines
- Good understanding of ORACLE and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's