Global Insurance Firm, Director, Legal Counsel, Hong Kong
|Job Title:||Global Insurance Firm, Director, Legal Counsel, Hong Kong|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Mudita Valakati|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2017 10:38|
Our client, a leading international Insurance and financial services group, is seeking a Senior Legal counsel to be an integral part of their legal team and assist in supporting their busy Hong Kong and Macau insurance operations. In addition to managing a small team, Counsel will be responsible for providing advice and solutions on legal matters relating to the Company's Insurance business and operations in Hong Kong and Macau, including life insurance products and agency management, managing external lawyers on litigation matters, drafting, reviewing and commenting commercial contracts and agreements; advise on the effectiveness of risk management processes and controls.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Minimum 7 years PQE - top law firm training and ideally in-house insurance experience
- Insurance products experience either life or General Insurance experience will be considered.
- High degree of proficiency in the English and Chinese languages (written and spoken)
- Able to work independently and also manage a team
- Being customer centric while protecting the Company's interests
Interested candidates should contact Laurence Munoz, Director, Profile Asia on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's