Global Director of Supply Chain & Logistics
|Job Title:||Global Director of Supply Chain & Logistics|
|Contact Name:||Choo Hui Ting|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 16:19|
Our client is a Global B2B business with Manufacturing Operations globally. They are market leaders in the development and innovative production of a variety of customised products and solutions, and its reputable market position in maintaining high-quality supply chain planning and distribution capabilities. The company takes pride in ensuring an optimized end-to-end supply chain and quality management to achieve maximized customer satisfaction.
They are currently looking to hire a Global Director of Supply Chain and Logistics.
This position will take a lead in ensuring optimized supply planning, order management as well as on-time distribution/delivery processes which are in accordance to the relevant customs regulations etc.
This position will be focusing on the below:
- Spearhead strategic supply chain transformation
- Accountable to ensure an optimized flow of supply network distribution and logistics activities between regional distribution centres
- Operationally lead and manage a team of regional supply planning, logistics and warehousing, and order fulfilment managers and specialists based across multiple manufacturing sites in Asia and beyond
- Drive material supply allocation by working closely with Production and Procurement teams
- Actively involved in monitoring and improving 3PL performances, including required training to regional and global stakeholders concerned
Singapore * Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics Management role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Acquired experiences in big team management responsibilities
- Proven track record in strategic planning skills, with acquired solution-oriented mindset to deal with complex supply chain planning
- Excellent interpersonal communication and change management skills to relay and/or drive process improvements across a global organisation to important stakeholders
- Good understanding of SAP and equivalent ERP system is highly preferred
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Global Supplier Quality Manager (Automotive)
Regional Head of Operations (Consumer Foods Sector)
Business Operations Lead (e-Commerce)
e-Commerce Business Operations Lead
HRBP - Food and beverage industry
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong