General Counsel, APAC, Consulting firm
|Job Title:||General Counsel, APAC, Consulting firm|
|Contact Name:||Minal Vagal|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 17:54|
This is a broad and highly visible role that will encompass all aspects of a general counsel function. This is a significant business partnering role with the commercial leads in the region and will be fulfilling for someone who likes to work closely with business.
Your duties will include
1) Drafting contracts
2) Reviewing all bids and proposals
3) Providing the business with local law requirements
4) Handling claims and disputes (as they arise)
5) Working on mergers and acquisitions and other strategic projects
6) Working closely with the regional compliance team to provide monitoring and oversight
You should be 6-8 years PQE, with relevant experience in contracts and broad commercial work. You should be comfortable working independently and have demonstrated success in managing internal stakeholders. There will be an element of travel (no more than 25% in the region) . If you are able to converse/read in Mandarin, this will be an added advantage given that the role will face off to Greater China clients.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069