FX & Rates Execution Trader, Global Buy Side Firm
|Job Title:||FX & Rates Execution Trader, Global Buy Side Firm|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021 19:05|
Due to a growth in mandate, we are looking to appoint an additional headcount within the execution desk of our client who is a global investment management firm with unparalleled capabilities across all products.
The incumbent will be part of the team that executes all Asian FX and Rates trades for portfolio managers based around the world.
This is an Asian shift role and role is based in Singapore.
Role will not have PNL responsibilities.
- Manage the execution of orders of FX and Rates and manage trade flow
- Provide 'best execution' across a range of FX and Rates instruments
- Monitor market activity in areas of specialization and provide feedback to portfolio managers
- Support investment teams in terms of information flow, trade ideas and data requests
- Deal with day-to-day administrative issues in support of trading activities and liaison with trading operations
- Pro-actively contribute to the investment process to both reduce transaction costs and identify alpha opportunities, while enhancing our access to market liquidity
- Work with internal technology and analytics groups for enhancements in systems, analytics and coordinate trading activity
- Ad hoc project work
- You should have at least 4-8 years of experience as a execution trader with demonstrated experience in FX and Rates for the Asia markets; either from another asset manager, sell side banks or private banks.
- Degree(s) in relevant subject such as economics, mathematics, engineering, physical science. CFA qualification/part qualification would be an advantage
- Understanding of bond mathematics, basics of FX and rates derivatives, macro risk factors and implications for risk management
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated the ability to work with multiple partners and stakeholders. Mandarin language capability is a plus.
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to market challenges
- Excellent analytical skills applied in a practical environment
- Well organized, disciplined approach to work with a high level of attention to detail
- Highly computer literate, with advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong work ethic with high level of self-motivation
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager (12 months), Global Asset Management
Head of Enterprise Risk Management - Asset Manager
Head of Organisational Risk, APAC
Regional Lead, Campus Recruitment - Top Tier Asset Manager
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong