Fund of Funds Portfolio Manager, Insurance Company
|Job Title:||Fund of Funds Portfolio Manager, Insurance Company|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Scarlett Ku|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 11:48|
Our client is an international insurance company; they are looking for a Portfolio Manager for their Asset Management business in Hong Kong.
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis on mutual funds and fund managers in the market and formulating strategic and tactical asset allocation.
- Min. 4 years' experience on fund of funds or manager selection area with reputable organisations
- Good knowledge of the MPF funds markets
- Candidate with track record in managing MPF or pooled funds preferred.
- Solid bottom up research on fund analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skill is required.
- Fluent in English and Chinese is essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Operations - Hedge Fund
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Head of Talent Acquisition, Singapore, Financial Services
Head of Operations, APAC, Investment Management
+ competitive package
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt
Principal Investment, Global Tech
Hong Kong, Hong Kong