Fund of Funds Portfolio Manager, Insurance Company
|Job Title:||Fund of Funds Portfolio Manager, Insurance Company|
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Contact Name:||Scarlett Ku|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 15:28|
Our client is an international insurance company; they are looking for a Portfolio Manager for their Asset Management business in Hong Kong.
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research and analysis on mutual funds and fund managers in the market and formulating strategic and tactical asset allocation.
- Min. 4 years' experience on fund of funds or manager selection area with reputable organisations
- Good knowledge of the MPF funds markets
- Candidate with track record in managing MPF or pooled funds preferred.
- Solid bottom up research on fund analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skill is required.
- Fluent in English and Chinese is essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior IT Manager, Global Asset Manager Company
Senior Investment Analyst, Asian Hedge Fund
Fund Distribution Sales, Global Asset Management
Legal & Compliance Counsel, Global Hedge Fund
Senior Institutional Marketing Manager, US Asset Manager