Fund Distribution Sales, Global Asset Management
|Job Title:||Fund Distribution Sales, Global Asset Management|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 19:13|
Role & responsibilities
- To prepare sales kit, customising marketing material, handle client enquiries.
- Conduct sales training, product and market updates.
- Conduct investment seminars to facilitate sales from distribution partners.
- Work with Client and Business Management team to coordinate with product development, fund managers, Compliance, Legal, and Operations teams to further support the business.
- To manage client database of team.
- Responsible for understanding local market needs, sentiments, competition, and business model.
- Conduct local market product research, conceive sales ideas and leveraging global investment platforms' resources to develop and help management in monitoring trends in the market for ongoing strategic planning.
- To obtain full grasp of client's selling/distribution cycle.
- To capture all opportunities to fitting our product to client selling cycle.
- Relevant experience in financial industry
- Deep relevant knowledge/ability to pitch and explain financial products Ex. Mutual funds, unit-linked products (preferred), and investment-linked insurance products.
- Good business sense and market feel.
- Knowledge of markets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, keen to progress a career in financial services sales and marketing.
- Able to travel (estimated 30-50% regional business travel)
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sales Support, Intermediary Business, Global Asset Management
Finance Director, Asset Management
Client Service Manager, Global Fund Manager
Head of Operations / COO Asset Management
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Director, Head of Data, Performance & Reporting, Asset Mgmt