Fixed Income Specialist, Investments, Leading Asian Bank
|Job Title:||Fixed Income Specialist, Investments, Leading Asian Bank|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Liu|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 21:29|
Fixed Income Specialist, Treasury Advisory- Investments, Leading Asian Bank
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for pricing, structuring, and marketing of treasury products to GCFS Premier customers, as well as to cross sell to other segments of the bank's customers. Products include foreign exchange, foreign exchange options, interest rates derivatives, commodities derivatives, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, hybrids etc.
- You will specialize in fixed income products and solutions.
- You will need to analyze and understand customers' needs and customize appropriate treasury solutions to meet these needs
- You will be required to stay abreast of market developments and products and be proactive in developing new products
- Good degree in Business, Economics and Finance
- Proficient in programming skills as well as Microsoft office will be an advantage
- Experience in fixed income specialization.
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team
- Results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's